- Harness the power of R for statistical computing and data science
- Explore, forecast, and classify data with R
- Use R to apply common machine learning algorithms to real-world scenarios
Machine learning, at its core, is concerned with transforming data into actionable knowledge. This makes machine learning well suited to the present-day era of big data. Given the growing prominence of Râ€”a cross-platform, zero-cost statistical programming environmentâ€”there has never been a better time to start applying machine learning to your data. Whether you are new to data analytics or a veteran, machine learning with R offers a powerful set of methods to quickly and easily gain insights from your data.
Want to turn your data into actionable knowledge, predict outcomes that make real impact, and have constantly developing insights? R gives you access to the cutting-edge power you need to master exceptional machine learning techniques.
Updated and upgraded to the latest libraries and most modern thinking, the second edition of Machine Learning with R provides you with a rigorous introduction to this essential skill of professional data science. Without shying away from technical theory, it is written to provide focused and practical knowledge to get you building algorithms and crunching your data, with minimal previous experience.
With this book youâ€™ll discover all the analytical tools you need to gain insights from complex data and learn how to to choose the correct algorithm for your specific needs. Through full engagement with the sort of real-world problems data-wranglers face, youâ€™ll learn to apply machine learning methods to deal with common tasks, including classification, prediction, forecasting, market analysis, and clustering. Transform the way you think about data; discover machine learning with R.
What you will learn
- Harness the power of R to build common machine learning algorithms with real-world data science applications
- Get to grips with R techniques to clean and prepare your data for analysis, and visualize your results
- Discover the different types of machine learning models and learn which is best to meet your data needs and solve your analysis problems
- Classify your data with Bayesian and nearest neighbour methods
- Predict values by using R to build decision trees, rules, and support vector machines
- Forecast numeric values with linear regression, and model your data with neural networks
- Evaluate and improve the performance of machine learning models
- Learn specialized machine learning techniques for text mining, social network data, big data, and more
About the Author
Brett Lantz has used innovative data methods to understand human behavior for more than 10 years. A sociologist by training, he was first enchanted by machine learning while studying a large database of teenagers' social networking website profiles. Since then, he has worked on the interdisciplinary studies of cellular telephone calls, medical billing data, and philanthropic activity, among others.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Machine Learning
- Managing and Understanding Data
- Lazy Learning â€“ Classification Using Nearest Neighbors
- Probabilistic Learning â€“ Classification Using Naive Bayes
- Divide and Conquer â€“ Classification Using Decision Trees and Rules
- Forecasting Numeric Data â€“ Regression Methods
- Black Box Methods â€“ Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines
- Finding Patterns â€“ Market Basket Analysis Using Association Rules
- Finding Groups of Data â€“ Clustering with K-means
- Evaluating Model Performance
- Improving Model Performance
- Specialized Machine Learning Topics
From this site isn`t the same as a simple solution manual you buy in an electronic book store or down load from the web Our Over 40000 guides and Ebooks is why customers keep returning. If you desire a Machine Learning with R - Second Edition, you can download them in pdf format from our website. Basic extendable that may be read and downloaded on numerous devices. You may revise this making use of your PC, MAC, tablet, eBook smartphone or reader.
Discover the key to enhance the lifestyle by reading this Machine Learning with R - Second Edition This really is a kind of book that you require currently. Besides, it could be your chosen book to see after having this Machine Learning with R - Second Edition Would you ask why? Well, Machine Learning with R - Second Edition is a book that's various characteristic with others.
You may not should know which the writer is, how well-known the job is. As smart word, never judge the words from who speaks, yet make the words as your inexpensive to your life. Reading habit will always lead people not to satisfied reading a guide, ten book, hundreds books, and more. One that may cause them to become feel satisfied is finishing reading this book and getting the message of the books, then finding the other next book to read.
How it works :
- Register a free 1 month Trial Account (with click download button bellow).
- Download as many books as you like (Personal use).
- Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
Save as PDF version of Machine Learning with R - Second Edition
Download Machine Learning with R - Second Edition in EPUB Format
Download zip of Machine Learning with R - Second Edition
Read Online Machine Learning with R - Second Edition as free as you can
It continues more and more. Enough time to complete reading a book is likely to be always various based on spar time for you to spend; one of these is this Machine Learning with R - Second Edition.